I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I'm not Feeling too Good

I'm having a major migraine at the moment (really bad, really really bad) having a nausea feeling but can't puke!

Anyway, the past few days have been quite okay 4 me. Terence & I are still friends (tt's what he claims in the sms) but wat the heck! I've gt over him, den I played bball with the SRJCians (relly love playing with them, it's fun yet stupid & crappy) & Jian Yu was like super high tt day. Haha...nice talking to Hsing too! Liying is as "vain" as ever coz of her Mum. I was supposed to talk to Xiao Zhe coz he said he'll listen...so nice of him rite? but in the end, he seemed busy with his friends so I didn't tell him lah! However, he remembered & msged me after we left the court. Well...I met him tt nite, talked to him & he tell me some of his stuff...he comes frm a big family too!!! He's family is like so much bigger than mine. Diaoz! Haha...it was fun talking to him, so so comfortable.

On the next day, Monday, I brought Andrea & Nigel to watch Shrek 2...& Nigel asked so many questions throughout the show but it was so funny to bring them out. After the movie, brought them back den I took a short nap before going for tuition.

As for today, I didn't go out coz of my migraine & I really really miss EiLeEn. Did I tell you? I really enjoyed talking to her on Sunday nite besides enjoying talking to Xiao Zhe too! She's a nice lady...really matured too although sometimes she complains too much. Sorry LeEn! But I dun have to wait too long coz she coming back tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home